Re: Roof Slope for Drainage

We are currently evaluating a structure built in accordance with the
1973 Uniform Building Code.  The roof does not have a 2% slope for
drainage.  I do not have a copy of the 73 UBC.

If someone is familiar with 73 UBC, or has a copy of it:

	1. Is the 2% slope a requirement in the code.  If so can you
please tell me the section so that I can reference it.

	2. If 2% is not in the code, is it in the standards?  Were
there            no guidelines for roof slope in 1973?

I would like to go on record that the slope of the roof is not in
conformace with the UBC but I need something to stand on.

Thank you,

Jeff Coronado, S.E.
West Covina, CA