Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: shear wall perforations

Can anyone recommend a good reference for design of wood shear panels with multiple penetrations? Something that goes beyond the example given in Volume II of Seismic Design Manual which is for a single penetration. There are several references to APA publications in this manual but their descriptions don't indicate dealing with multiple penetrations (or any penetrations for that matter).

TIA

Mark