RE: need information about LRFD for Steel

Title: RE: need information about LRFD for Steel

>Hello, can anybody tell me the website about LRFD ( load and resistance
>factor method ) for Lowrise steel building? i need the steps to design the
>lowrise steel building.

In general, there is no web site that will provide you "the steps". There are, however, many design aids and textbooks that you can use for guidance, such as the ones listed here:

    https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action="">

http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/aiscrefs.htm
    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/txtbrefs.htm

Once you start looking at it, I think you'll see that LRFD is actually not as unfamiliar as I suspect you think it is.

There is also some information on LRFD here:

    http://www.aisc.org/documents.asp?mode=docdetail&doc=70
    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/lrfd.htm

Charlie