steel building expansion joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: steel building expansion joints
- From: Ken Peoples <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:02:54 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone direct me to a good text regarding building expansion joints. I am particularly interested in industrial buildings - possibly with a crane. Thanks for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E. Lehigh Valley Technical Associates 2102 Main St. Suite 200 Northampton, PA 18067 ph: 610-262-6345 fax: 610-262-8188 email: lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Beam Reinforcing
- Next by Subject: RE: steel building expansion joints
- Previous by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 27 Sep 2000
- Next by thread: RE: steel building expansion joints