From: Mahdi Bahrami [mailto:mahdi_b(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:38 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Query

To whom it may concern:

I would like to inform you that I don't really know you and that I am not
sending any message to you, I don't know how come I have received  this kind

of message of yours nor i would like to have any queries from you.

I don't know how i have your email address too.

Please check properly it might be fault line or maybe any of your friend.

It's not fair for me to have your message because it's not me.

Do you understand?

28/09/2000
21:39 NZ