Re: HS bolts

Mark,

I don't have any literature in front of me, so take this with a grain of
salt.

For a typical anchor bolt size, say 1 inch diameter and greater, I doubt
that it is the steel that fails.  Since you are getting a concrete cone,
what would you gain by going to better steel?

Jeff Coronado, S.E.
West Covina, CA