PE Exam Prep Courses

Good Morning!

I am starting to prepare to sit for the Florida PE exam and I was wondering
if anyone has any information on prep courses for this exam.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Scott

Scott C. Bernard
Design Engineer
Universal Building Specialties
210 Neptune Rd.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Phone: 800-282-9583
Fax: 863-967-8166
Cell Phone: 863-559-8493
E-mail: scott(--nospam--at)ubsdesign.com
World Wide Web: www.ubsdesign.com