RE: HS bolts

In addition, you might want to start specifying F1554 anchor rods.  This
is supposedly the industry standard per AISC.  The F1554 anchor rods are
typically available in grade 55 (ie 55 ksi).  See the following web page:

http://www.modernsteel.com/home.asp?iid=59&aid=181

I am sure Charlie Carter would be willing to offer any additional
comments, especially since he wrote the article contained on that web
page.

Hope that helps,

Scott