Seismic design for existing buildings with new additions

Dear Colleagues,
I'm looking for FEMA/NEHRP codes and regulations that
we can use -besides UBC- to redesign and/or upgrade
existing buildings with new additions. I appreciate if
somebody direct me to the most updated references.
Thanks in advance,
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com