TWO CODES: Engineers + Building Officials

Do engineers make the best building officials?  We're looking for engineers;
license and design experience welcome.  Please visit

http://www.icbolabc.org/jobs.htm

and view civil / structural engineering positions currently available at
local Southern California building departments.

Rick Becker, PE, CBO

P.S.  Openings for engineers on code committees also available ;-)

> [snip] ICC consists of building officials only.
>Nowhere is it written that building officials are the sole repository of
wisdom in the field of
building safety. [snip]

ICBO LA Basin Chapter Quick Links to
150 Southern California Building Departments:
http://www.icbolabc.org/quicklink.htm