Re: HS bolts

Bill,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  That would be ASTM F1554 anchor
rods (note the word "rods" not "bolts"...see the article by Charlie Carter
for the "why" of that...the link to that article was in my previous post
and the post that Charlie made).  They are available in grade (as in
ksi) 36, 55, and 105.

Hope that clarifies it enough.

Scott