I need seismic isolation information

I am an MSc student doing a dissertation about seismic isolation systems and especially high damping natural rubber bearings. I have to include the basic theory of elastomeric bearings, ways of desiging it applications and cases where it has been used. Also I have to find 3 types of elastomeric bearings and test them in SAP-2000 using the same 2-D model. I have found very little bibliography to help me and I would like to ask for some help with information and references. I would also like to know if any company that has used elastomeric bearings for isolating their buildings can sent me information about the bearings and their values such as displacement etc.
Thanks
 Kostas Papakostas