Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: WANTED: Cable-stayed bridges book by W. Podolny/Scalzi[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: WANTED: Cable-stayed bridges book by W. Podolny/Scalzi
- From: "Calvin Chang" <ccpe(--nospam--at)ms38.hinet.net>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:35:55 +0800
You may try out-of-print ordering service of www.amazon.com .
> I'm really interested in getting the book "Design and Construction of Cable-stayed Bridges" by Walter Podolny / Scalzi. Please if anybody wishes to help me, don't hesitate in writing me and giving your best price. In fact it's impossible to get that book where I live (Peru). I'm very interested in stuff about "Cable-stayed bridges", specially in wich concerns to the design itself, the vehicular loads applied to this kind of bridges, seismic design criteria, connections desing, and so on.
> Civil Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Walter D. Saunders
- Next by Subject: Re: WANTED: Construction and Design of Cable-Stayed Bridges / Walter Podolny
- Previous by thread: RE: Proposed Standard of Care "again"
- Next by thread: Code violations