Re: Active tuned mass dampers

Tuned mass dampers have been used on *stacks* for several years, but I'm
not familiar with the level of sophistication you describe.

I'd start with Warren Engineering in Atlanta, Ga.  The last number I had
for them was 404 843 8333.

The technology was developed in Germany, and the damper is marketed in
Europe as the KA-BE Damper.

Good hunting,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561