Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: steel building expansion joints - Charlie Carter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: steel building expansion joints - Charlie Carter
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:11:14 -0500
> .... expansion joint question. You say "The
information in the Manual...".
> What information do you mean?
- Prev by Subject: Re:Steel Bar Joists as Bridge Beams
- Next by Subject: Steel column flange damage repair
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic design for existing buildings with new additions
- Next by thread: Re: Code violations continues