Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
static loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: static loads
- From: Tomás Matta <tmatta(--nospam--at)puc.cl>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:39:18 -0500
I'm a young engineer who just recently started to work, so I have a lot of questions, one of which is: how do most of you experienced guys input static loads to the analysis software you use? When you have to assign loads to a beam, do you use trapezoidal shaped distributed loads? Do you input uniform distributed loads? In SAP2000 the time you save inputing uniform instead of trapezoidal loads is considerable. Is the extra work worth it?
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Static and Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis SAP2000
- Next by Subject: Re: static loads
- Previous by thread: THE CASE FOR NATIONAL LICENSING OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
- Next by thread: Re: static loads