Software Users Forums

I have just launched a Software Users Forum on The Structuralist.Net site.
There are approximately ten forums covering software's such as Autocad ADT2,
DESCON, Daystar, Risa, Keybuilder.com (Keylat), Ram Analysis, RetainPro as
well as general forums for personal software reviews and recommendations and
discussions for Spreadsheet and Mathcad. These are new forum waiting for
information to be posted by users. There is only one way to make the most of
the forums and that is to start posting to them.
I will be seeding the forums as time permits (most know I am not without
strong opinions:o)but until I can, I invite all of you to begin using this
forum.
This is the only Users Forum that I am aware of where you can find virtually
all of the most popular structural software's with one URL address:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Cate
gory&CID=5

The forum is accessible for viewing by all visitors, however, you must
register (free) in order to post messages or reply. This is to protect the
discussions from floods of solicitations or unproductive messages. If you do
not see a software listed that you would like to have on the forum, post a
message on the "Personal Software Reviews and Recommendation" forum and I
will create a Topic for you.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe