RE: Reinforcing for a Metal Building System Slab-on-Grade

"Metal Building Systems" published 1980 by the Metal building Dealers Asso
of Dayton Ohio and the Metal Building Manufactures Asso of Cleveland with
contributing author, Computerized Structural Design, Inc. Chapt 8 has 50
pages on foundation design incl soils and various types of footings incl.
slabs on grade.
Gary Johnson, Johnson Engineering, Rialto, CA

--- Gary Johnson
--- jengr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.