Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOSC Wed. L.A. Dnr Mtg[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOSC Wed. L.A. Dnr Mtg
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:05:04 EDT
The following information wasn't available when the SEAOSC October Newsletter went to press, so please help us get the word out. This presentation was very well received at the Orange County Dinner Meeting! John Shipp and Todd Erickson of EQE International will speak on "Findings >From Cyclical Testing of Full-Scale Wood-Framed, Plywood-Sheathed Shear Walls" at the SEAOSC Los Angeles Dinner Meeting Wednesday, Oct. 4 at Luminarias Restaurant in Monterey Park. Social hour begins at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $24. Members and Non-members alike are welcome. $10 for full-time, undergraduate students. Call before Noon, Wednesday 562-908-6131 for reservation.
- Prev by Subject: SEAOI Seminar
- Next by Subject: SEAOSD January Newsletter
- Previous by thread: Software MATLAB
- Next by thread: Re:Alguem fala português ou Espanhol