Re: Software MATLAB

No...its called buying it.......however, they have a web site and
there is a "student version" which will save you some bucks

From:           	"Enny Chen" <enny(--nospam--at)gm-eng.com.hk>
To:             	<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject:        	Software MATLAB
Date sent:      	Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:53:05 +0800

Dear ALL,

         I am doing my MSc and need to do my assignments using the software MATLAB dealing with structure dynamics analysis. Could anyone please tell me if there is any cheap way to download this programme? Thank you for any suggestion.

Enny