Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
hole in steel web[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: hole in steel web
- From: Francisco Duarte <fduarte(--nospam--at)LEASUNG.COM>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:41:57 -0700
Does anyone have any info. concerning drilling a hole in a steel web. I have a W18X50 and the contractor wants to drill a hole 31/2 inches in diameter in tithe web. What should I be concert in this situation. Any info will be greatly appreciated. million thanks, F. Duarte, EIT.
- Prev by Subject: Hoan Bridge Failure - Milwaukee
- Next by Subject: Re: hole in steel web
- Previous by thread: Modeling truss or space frame with STAAD-Pro (was RE: Greetings!)
- Next by thread: Re: hole in steel web