RE: Relocating a Steel Tank

I've worked on a foundation recently for an elevated water storage tank that
is being re-installed in a new location.

Out here (Eastern Shore of the Cheasepeake Bay) it is common.  In my
situation, the the tank in question was taken from one town which needed a
larger tank.  The contractor who bought the tank sold the tank to another
town.

I assume the contractor is making money on the deal and the purchasor is
happy with the price.  Make your assessment from there.  I hope it helps.

David B. Tehranchi
Davis, Bowen, Friedel, Inc.
One Plaza East, Suite 200
P.O. Box 93
Salisbury, MD 21803-0093

A pessimist says the glass is half empty,
An optimist says the glass is half full,
Ands the engineer says...
    "It's a good thing I put half my
     water in a redundant glass"
                            ---Dilbert