Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Greetings![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Greetings!
- From: "Khosrownia, Ghassem SPK" <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:40:36 -0700 <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
Title: RE: Greetings!
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 9:36 AM
Subject: RE: Greetings!
You have my sincere condolences! However, if this listserv starts functioning as a buglist and technical support resource for STAAD, there won't be any bandwidth left over for anything else. STAAD offers technical support, so I suggest that you first go to them for help. Please note that "offers" does not necessarily mean "provides"!
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
How much deeper would oceans be
if sponges didn't live there?
From: arman s rivera [mailto:asrivera(--nospam--at)edsamail.com.ph]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 12:49 AM
Dear fellow engineers!
I am Arman Rivera, a practicing structural engineer in the Philippines. Our firm recently purchased the software Staad Pro 2000 and from the limited hands-on I have had on it, this software is remarkable. However, as I've been reading the manual that came with the software, I have many questions regarding it. Is anybody familiar with Staad Pro 2000 that won't mind answering questions from a novice user? .... I have many more questions regarding this software, any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Arman S. Rivera
- Prev by Subject: RE: Greetings!
- Next by Subject: Re: Greetings!
- Previous by thread: RE: Greetings!
- Next by thread: RE: Greetings!