From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 9:36 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Greetings!

Arman:

You have my sincere condolences!  However, if this listserv starts functioning as a buglist and technical support resource for STAAD, there won't be any bandwidth left over for anything else.  STAAD offers technical support, so I suggest that you first go to them for help.  Please note that "offers" does not necessarily mean "provides"!

Good luck,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

How much deeper would oceans be