Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: hole in steel web[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: hole in steel web
- From: "Khosrownia, Ghassem SPK" <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:42:31 -0700 <GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil>
What you will be concerned with depends on where the hole is vertically as well as along the length of the member. AISC has both publications and software to aid in design of what is called web opening in steel beams. Good luck. -----Original Message----- From: Francisco Duarte [mailto:fduarte(--nospam--at)LEASUNG.COM] Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:42 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: hole in steel web Does anyone have any info. concerning drilling a hole in a steel web. I have a W18X50 and the contractor wants to drill a hole 31/2 inches in diameter in tithe web. What should I be concert in this situation. Any info will be greatly appreciated. million thanks, F. Duarte, EIT.
- Prev by Subject: RE: hole in steel web
- Next by Subject: RE: hole in steel web
- Previous by thread: Re: hole in steel web
- Next by thread: RE: hole in steel web