Re: Floor and Bridge deck vibrations

For the second item (the dance floor), you might want to check out AISC's
Design Guide called Floor Vibrations Due to Human Activity.  You can find
more info on the publication at:

https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action=displayitem&show=one&id=211

The discription of the publication on AISC's web page also says that it
deals with footbridges too.

Hope that helps.

Scott