Re: Bridge Analysis & STAAD III

    Perhaps I can help.  I designed  a bridge (analysis part) using
STAADIII.  It does not create influence lines, but it does solve for
moving load.  You could run the loads over the bridge (creating may be
150 load cases) and ask STAAD III to give you a MAX FORCE ENVELOPE at
all interesting locations.  This removes any requirement of traditional
influence lines.
    Engineering is the same in India, Pakistan, US or Jupiter. Its a
matter of applying your judgement to the available tools.