Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: hole in steel web[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: hole in steel web
- From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:37:47 -0700
Francisco, AISC published a design guide entitled "Steel & Composite Beams with Web Openings" in 1990 that seems to be pretty good. It has information on reinforced and unreinforced holes and covers different hole shapes and sizes. Hope this is helpful to you. Regards, Dave K. Adams, S.E. Lane Engineers, Inc. Tulare, CA -----Original Message----- From: Francisco Duarte [mailto:fduarte(--nospam--at)LEASUNG.COM] Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:42 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: hole in steel web Does anyone have any info. concerning drilling a hole in a steel web. I have a W18X50 and the contractor wants to drill a hole 31/2 inches in diameter in tithe web. What should I be concert in this situation. Any info will be greatly appreciated. million thanks, F. Duarte, EIT.
- Prev by Subject: RE: hole in steel web
- Next by Subject: Re: hole in steel web
- Previous by thread: RE: hole in steel web
- Next by thread: RE: hole in steel web