RE: Blast Resistant Design

H-2 explosion relief is required if you have combustible dusts.  The code is
designed for life safety.  As such explosion relief must be controlled which
requires explosion venting, or mechanical ventilation.  Just letting regular
building cladding blow off infers a lack of controlled venting.

H-2 explosion venting is also required if you have storage of Class I
liquids.

Regards,
Harold Sprague