Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: STAAD
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:42:24 -0500
Title: RE: STAAD
search the archives on the website.
it will be much less painless on the subscribers
and the bandwidth.
been here, done this . . .
r o b e r t d. r o l l o
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
4222 85th st
Lubbock, Texas 79423
(806) 473-2200 vox
(806) 473-3500 fax
From: Mohamed Aly [SMTP:MALY(--nospam--at)Roughbros.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: STAAD
I would like to ask you about your opinion about STAAD/pro
is it really a remarkable program? or I can use risa-3d or -2d
because it is much friendlier than stadd
another if we rank the available software available now which one we should be using?
Mohamed Aly , E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: RE: STAAD
- Next by Subject: re: RE: STAAD
- Previous by thread: Re: STAAD
- Next by thread: re: RE: STAAD