Re: 10" Concrete Col.

I think that a 10" concrete column is too small for constructabilty reasons.
You need a few inches for cover, then you must allow 3/ 4" for #3 ties, then you
have to place your vertical rebar.
Somehow you need to get the concrete in there. Good luck with a 10" column, I
suppose it's possible, but you won't save the owner any money.

Regards,
Nick.

"David Bejan Tehranchi" <dbt(--nospam--at)dbfinc.com> on 10/06/2000 08:49:38 AM