Re: STAAD

That's a matter of opinion.

Personally, having tried Robot, RISA and VisualAnalysis, I chose to spend my
money of VisualAnalysis, among other reasons because I believe that IT has the
best interface of programs in its class.

FWIW, STAAD ranks very low on that account.

I did not try the latest incarnation of SAP or GT-STRUDL, because they are far
outside my price range, being a one-man firm.