staad pro 2000

i have also tried earlier versions of staad, and i agree with you about it not being very user friendly.  but the staad pro 2000 version is quite different.  it's graphical interface is quite easy to use.  aside from the point and click capability, you also have the excel-type data base of the joints and members info on screen so if you wanted to type in your input rather than click on the joints or members, you could do that as well.

but still, i have experienced some glitches with it, like the zoom in and out feature, to put it bluntly, it sucks!

i have only heard of sap 2000, can you give me more info on this software? i.e. website? cost?  it's budgeting season and who knows, maybe i can sneak this into the purchase request sheet.

thanks.

arman

www.edsamail.com