RE: modulus of sugrade reaction

Arman,

I have been involved in several high building design/analysis in Philippines
(where I worked with Ove Arup, phils) where mat footings are the typical
foundation, and , yes, in geotechnical reports there recommends the approx.
soil bearing capacity of the soil, but you could also request from them the
approx modulus of subgrade reactions ...

but just thinking, you are analyzing self-supported comm towers, I think you
could just use simple statics to design the foundation ?..

by the way, currently what company are you working with now?

cheers, mabuhay...

John E. Alcaras
PE(Civil) MASEP