Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Non-Destructive Investigation of Concrete Column Reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, structx(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
- Subject: Non-Destructive Investigation of Concrete Column Reinforcement
- From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 14:52:02 -0500
I have a need to investigate a reinforced concrete column, perhaps 30" in diameter. I need to verify the reinforcement of the column. Aside from the trusty old "R-meter", is there some reliable way to do this? Thanks for any help you can give.
- Prev by Subject: RE: New STAAD Users Forum
- Next by Subject: North On Drawings
- Previous by thread: Re: modulus of subgrade reaction
- Next by thread: New STAAD Users Forum