Re: STAAD

I have used STAAD on and off since 1988 and I do not suggest that anyone
consider this program as a FINAL ANALYSIS, AS A DESIGN TOOL or part of
their presentation of final calculations to a Client or Building
Official.

I have used all three programs, here in USA, Overseas, Europe and IN THE
Middle East and have found STADD in the hands of a junior is very
dangerous.

I do however can say with confidence based on professional experience
that ETABS and SAFE in the hands of a junior engineer by CSI is
outstanding.

They are recognized by everyone

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.