RE: modulus of subgrade reaction

Arman,

Youre right, OAP Manila has done several projects with DCCD before.

Last time I've been in the Phils was a year ago..

I have worked with some of the structural engineers of DCCD, most of
them were Bridge engineers when I was with Maunsell Phils

( NorthLuzon expressway project) with Leightons Phils.

Yes, Mr Montoya have a demo CD, i remember requesting him a demo

cd before ,  when my former company, Meinhardt Phils. requested me to
evaluate the software for the company.

may personal e-mail address ka ba?

regards,

John E. Alcaras