New STAAD Users Forum

As a service to the Engineering Software developers, I have created a
Software Users forum for various popular software. It is not limited, so if
you do not see a product represented on the site, please let me know and I
will add it.

Listservice messages must be retrieved from the archives for those who wish
to review the content for reference to the software use. A Discussion forum
maintains the thread on the web server which can simply be browsed at the
web address listed. It makes it easier to retrieve information for
reference.

I find this to be a compliment to a Listservice rather than a replacement.
If you would like to discuss methodology for creative uses of any software,
I recommend that you use this forum to permanently post messages which
others can participate.

The resent thread on Modeling Self-Supporting Towers using STAAD indicates
interest in modeling techniques of various FEM programs. I have transferred
much of this thread to the STAAD Users Forum at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Head
lines&BID=52

(Note: this link must occur all on one line without a line break otherwise
you will experience a CGI error)

The only rules I have for posting messages are listed in the "Rules &
Regulations" forum located at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Cate
gory&CID=5&SID=2185

As always, the Structural Software Users Forum is a free public/professional
service. You must register to leave a message or a reply - this is to insure
appropriate use of the site and is not use to track or solicit personal
information.

You are also invited to browse our website at http://www.structuralist.net
for reference information, Opinion-Editorials, Tutorials and much more. Our
site is still in its infancy, but there are currently important documents
for your use including those issues related to National Licensing,
Redundancy (Rho) Factors in Full-Compliance Design, Draft or published
modifications to Full-Compliance building codes and more.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe