RE: Light Gauge Steel - Full-Compliance Design

Hi  Dennis

Sorry for the late response ,I had some car trouble. I drive 210 miles a
day.

I drive from Anaheim to Palmdale
each day , I follow the San Andreas fault from the Cajon pass to the
Palmdale Lake twice a day.

I guess you can say I am making sure that the fault dose not misbehave as I
drive by it twice a day and keep a close eye on it for a good 2 hours each
day.!

The form that you were asking about can be seen at:

  www.icbolabc.org/

In there click on

 "View the latest documents and development from the Los Angles Regional
Code program, including downloadable forms and guideline"

Then you will get the LARUCP site. Go down until you see "SP-1  it is
described as

 " the Interim alternate method for distribution of loads assuming flexible
diaphragm".

This site can be linked to our site for reference.

Good luck