Re: Certification of Structural Engineers

For those interested in GA.  I took the SE-I exam two years ago and passed.  I
was not allowed to take the General Civil exam as all my experience is in
structural.  I have not yet tried to get my license in neighboring states so I
do not know if this will cause me a problem.  There is nothing in the Georgia
law (to my knowledge) that even mentions the SE license much less defines the
differences between an SE and CE.  Maybe it will be done at some point in time.

Mike