Re: Reports for Steel Braced frame reinforcing Concrete Building

This kind of reinforcements are very common in
Colombia, but it depends of the characteristics of the
building and the purpose of the reinforcement, I could
provide you some models that I used before in a
seismic reinforcement project in Bogota, Colombia with
a 9 stories building and three flexible diaphragms per
floor located in high risk seismic zone. But there are
other references of seismic reinforcement like
"Hospital de Kennedy" in Colombia. I hope this
information be helpful and if you are interested in it
just let me know. All these projects has been designed
with NSR98 which is the translation of UBC97.
--- "Rodriguez, Marlou" <mrodriguez(--nospam--at)BiggsCardosa.com>

********