FW: staad pro 2000, modulus of subgrade reaction, etc.

Title: FW: staad pro 2000, modulus of subgrade reaction, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Waterman Drinkwater [mailto:Drinkwater(--nospam--at)EQUATION.COM]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 10, 2000 8:21 AM
To:     'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject:        RE: staad pro 2000, modulus of subgrade reaction, etc.

> To model a compression-only spring is a piece of cake. IFAS can model more
> than 2-million types of structural supports. Not only compression (or
> tension)-only spring, the reaction direction of the rotational spring can
> be also confined.
>
> For supports with initial settlement, the reaction direction also can be
> confined in IFAS.
>
> For inclined supports that can move along a line or on a plane, the
> direction of reaction (component) can be confined, too.
>

> WD

* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********