Re: staad pro 2000

Sir,

It's way too expensive. Wala bang discount and promo.  Although, it's one
project already. Does the he give out any demo program?. I'm interested in
acquiring SAP2000  although, I'm currently studying the Old SAP, SAP90. But
it really takes time, patience and every good virtue that you can think of.
Anyway, thanks for the info.

Allan Yango