To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
From: Samir Ghosn <sghosn(--nospam--at)harris-assoc.com>
Subject: Re: Engineers using NAFTA Labor

Dennis,

I support your effort in seeking international help.  I have done this two
years ago when I recruted an engineer from Canada.  It worked well except I
lost the engineer to the competition.  I can think of other countries where
the engineering talent is abundent but the people need the opportunity.  I
would even support the idea more when you can have the engineers come and
establish roots in this country so they can be part of the economic growth.
 Professionals drive the economic market because of the services they need.
 The car mechanic, the hardware store, the cleaners, the food market,
etc,etc.  There are many engineers who would welcome the opportunity to
come and work in the United States just to have the opportunity.  That's my
.02 cents.
Good luck
Samir Ghosn, P.E
Harris & Associates