Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plan Stamping - follow-up to NAFTA Thread[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Plan Stamping - follow-up to NAFTA Thread
- From: "Dennis S. Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:29:27 -0700
- Cc: <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
The comment below brings up a very good issue. Can someone point me to the Business and Professional Act or other law that clearly defines the limits on plan stamping. Specifically, I am interested in the laws which are applicable to California. Regards, Dennis S. Wish, PE The Structuralist Administrator for: http://www.structuralist.net AEC-Residential Listservice admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net (208) 361-5447 E-Fax And, more importantly, how can a PE stamp work that is not prepared under their direct supervision? I believe that stamping work performed by others in California violates the Professional Engineers Act.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pile/Pier tie beam interpretation
- Next by Subject: please reply to test.
- Previous by thread: Fwd: RE: Certification of Structural Eng
- Next by thread: NAFTA and Licensing Questions