Re: RE: Certification of Structural Engineers

I have not applied for registration in Illinois, so I could not say for sure, but since both require the NCEES structural exams, there is a chance.  Maybe someone like Scott Maxwell can help with the question of Illinois registration.  You could also visit the web site for Illinois (go to www.ncees.org and go to the state boards list).

Curt La Count
Jacobs Engineering
Portland, OR

Does Oregon's SE qualifies for Illinois's SE ( I mean reciprocity)?

 How do you think about the NCSEA's new academy and the proposed Specialty
Board.

Wael Shabana