RE: English 101

Of course you are right, Fred. Unfortunately you answered the wrong
question. It was not whether there would be a better word than "aseismic".

The question to you Fred is do you understand the word "aseismic" to mean
"seismic" or "non-seismic"?

I think I got all my "e"s, "i"s, "s"es and "m"s correct in this and my
(for a change) and stay on point. O.K.?

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS