RE: English 101

Fred-

Thanks.

But, the definition you have provided sounds pretty "non-seismic" to me.

Besides, wouldn't "aseismic" have to mean either "seismic" or "non-seismic"?

Get off that fence :o).

No, I won't get started on retrofit/rehabilitation.

Thanks again,

Bill

current count: "seismic": Bill Allen, USGS, Webster's. "non-seismic":
Degenkolb, "Dictionary of Civil Engineering" by
John S. Scott

and, one abstention.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)