RE: staad pro 2000

Allan,

May demo CD si Mr. Montoya, kaya lang not for free, hiram lang
sa kanya.. COntact his daughter , Agnes, for arrangement ng
demo CD.

Ive talked with my former engineer in Meinhardt, around 4000 US
dollar yata ang price ng  SAP2000 + SAFE v6.0 package. Kaya lang
iyon ay 2nd license (Meinhardt Hongkong ang 1st license).

If you want , mayroon akong demo CD dito ,  can run structures
for max of 13 nodes . Advice me your e-mail address so I could
send it you via e-mail (attachment).

Regards,

John E. Alcaras
Structural Engineer

" Thus saith the Lord,  Stand ye in the ways,
and see, and ask for the old paths, where is
the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall
find rest for your souls... "
                                                   Jeremiah 6:16

http://www.angdatingdaan.org