Re: English 101

Bill,

I would have thought this thread would have died when somemone (forget
name) quoted a CE dictionary stating aseismic to mean seismic resisting.

Ever since I was in school (yes, pre-wheel days) I have heard and used
the term aseismic to mean seismic resisting.  Sorry 9/10, can't help you
on this one.

Jeff Coronado, S.E.
West Covina, CA