From: Albert Meyer [mailto:Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 7:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Lateral Framing Systems seminar

Has anyone attended the "Lateral Framing Systems East of the Rockies"
seminar sponsored by AISC?  Did you find it beneficial even if you were
very experienced in steel frame design?  I have only limited experience
with steel systems, but find myself doing more steel design lately.
Would you recommend the course?  Thanks in advance for any comments.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin-Espenlaub Engineering